Sunday, August 11, 2013

Korean Countryside

When people think of Korea, if they think of Korea at all, I assume they think of cities and lights and neon and tiny despots threatening world peace.  What they might not think of is the Korean countryside, which can be spectacularly beautiful given the right time of year and the opportunity to get out in it.  My wife and I spent this weekend driving around the rice fields and the mountains, the lakes and the tiny folk villages and I thought I'd check into this blog with a few pictures from our weekend.





It is insanely hot and it rains every time we try to go to the beach, but with our car, and its AC, this summer has been pretty awesome.  I'll be posting more over at 10picturesinpohang.com, but I wanted to check in here and say hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you. Tell us what you think.