Saturday, July 27, 2013

Newborn Photography Session in Tucson

While my brother Zach was in Tucson, he took some amazing pictures of the family.  Cody, Arlo, and I were so lucky that he even took some of just us.  They turned out beautifully.  We love them.  We would have easily paid a few hundred dollars for photos that most likely wouldn't have been as good.  I put together a few collages in Lightroom that I thought really captured the best poses, perspectives, and us as a family.
 
 
This is one I would love to print onto a big canvas and hang above our bed.  It is so simple all in black and white and makes me smile just looking at it.

 
This one can be used as a facebook timeline page cover.  I think these would look great for his business page.  What do you think?  There are a lot of pictures of me on it, but you get the idea.

 
These are some of the best poses to me.  They really capture the feeling of our little family and show off our new arrival.  These are definitely something we will keep forever and show off to friends and family for years to come.  Who took the photos?  Check him out at www.10picturesinpohang.com.  He does engagement style shots, family portraits, landscape, and business photography too.  His blog is so much fun to read through.  Korea never looked so beautiful than through his lens this past year.
 

1 comment:

We would love to hear from you. Tell us what you think.