Sunday, July 28, 2013

Hey, I'm the heir

I guess I'm the heir, but don't worry, there's plenty of room for those other two.  Currently I live in Pohang, South Korea, a town known for dried squid and steel, with my wife.  We're currently teachers working on our fourth year in South Korea.  Unbelievable that we've been here that long, but we like it a little bit more every day.

Introductions over, on to my first post.  This weekend was the Pohang International Fireworks Festival.   I took my camera down to snap some shots and here are a few of my favorites. You can see a few more, if you like, at 10picturesinpohang.com.




Alright family, who's next to post?  I guess it's a challenge to go do cool stuff and write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you. Tell us what you think.